Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 9

Ahhh, what a relaxing day it was here.  Last night Randy and I were just plain exhausted!  He went and laid down with Camden at 8 and I knew I would never see him again. ;-)  I was doing laundry, the little Euro-combo takes like 2.5 hours to go through an entire cycle.  Well 8:30 hit and I just couldn't keep my eyes open any more.  So off to bed I go.  Camden slept until 7:30 this morning, and it was heavenly.  I really felt rested this morning!  So  we ate some breakfast, and then just hung around the apartment until lunch time.  We have been eating breakfast and dinner at the apartment, and lunch out.  Today we went to KFC.  Yummy!  We then hopped the subway and went to a local mall since we have a few more gifts for translators and coordinators still.  We found 1 gift, but I am stumped at what to get our 2 male coordinators.  Any suggestions, the fall back is alcohol, but I would like something to be personal.  What did you do? 

The mall also had a grocery store in it, so we grabbed some water, pop, and some TP.  Very important stuff that TP!!!  Then the subway back home where Camden took a nap, and then we did our favorite.  Breakfast for dinner!  Love doing breakfast for dinner.  We were lacking a few things, no potatoes, and no salt and pepper.  Have not seen either of them at all.  Maybe that is why I haven't seen hardly any heavy Russians, no salt!  Actually it is probably all the walking and all the stairs in the subway system.  I feel like I have lost weight with all the walking we have done! 

1 comment:

  1. Seeing your Red Square and Mall pictures in your last post made me want to go back to Russia!! I can't believe it...this week last year, we were there! How fast time flies. Enjoy every minute! Can't wait to see your precious girl's face!! -sonflowerjax

    ReplyDelete