Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is not what I was going to write about today.

I was going to write about how so far adoption has changed our lives, even though we are still new to the process, but we woke up this morning to news that all adoptions have been suspended to U.S. citizens until an agreement is reached between the U.S. and Russia. This includes all 200 families over there who are currently picking up their children in Russia. I feel so horrible for them. I am not sure what to think right now, but I am sure we are going to stick to our guns. I have already heard of people dropping out of the program. Please pray that this is a very temporary thing and we can get back on track soon.

Paka,
Randy, Denise, and Camden

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. most definitely praying for your family & your future little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An article in the Tennessean today, Adoptive mom, neighbors had colorful feud in 2006 might shed more light on her lack of problem solving skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'm a PAP who found your blog through another's blog roll. Anyway, latest news stories report that Russia is NOT closed. Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete