Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 23, 2010

okay here we go...

This week is going to be very busy! These are hopeful deadlines, not set in stone. Hopefully, Monday we go the bank after Randy gets done with clinicals and get everything in Dossier 1 notarized. Tuesday, Camden and I hop in the car to Topeka to get everything Apostilled. I really hope it doesn't take a long time because entertaining an almost 2 year old in a government building should be fun. Plus the $232 fee that is attached to everything will just be amazing too! No, Kansas does not have a cap on their Apostille's that I have heard Texas does at $100. Then when Randy gets home from clinicals again on Tuesday, we go over everything with a fine tooth comb make sure it is perfect, and make all of our necessary copies. Then Wednesday, Camden and I again will hop into the car to go to FedEx to have our "package" shipped overnight to our agency, hopefully they don't send it to Nebraska like they did our I-600A application. With that package, will be a nice chunk of our savings, and then Thursday, we relax.

On other news, I applied for a grant yesterday, so now I have to get all the paperwork for them within the next 30 days for the application process to continue. Luckily they don't need a blood sample, but pretty much everything else personal about us they need. I hope and pray that we get this grant, I have heard ranges of $$ that this particular organization awards, and it has ranged from $300-$3,000. Any amount will help us.

As far as our garage sale, God is good. We have so much stuff that we can not park our cars in our garage. The bad news is, it is going to take me forever to set it all up!!! That is a good thing though really. If you live in KC, stop by our house for some awesome deals on some good stuff. Also we will be having a raffle for a home made quilt made by my aunt. It is beautiful. As soon as I can, I will post a picture of it for all to see her amazing work!

Hope all are having a wonderful night!

Paka,
Randy, Denise, and Camden

3 comments:

  1. On thing I didn't realize when making copies for the agency is that they need a copy of the apostilled page also. I just copied all the original documents and sent them off. Wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo HOO!! Making progress! Doesn't it feel good???

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel good!!! The money part no, but it will all be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete