Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fingerprint Appt!

Yeah, we got it! Less than two weeks after we sent off our application and it was received we got our notice for our fingerprint appt. with the USCIS!! The only bad thing is the date. It is May 21st. That is the first day of our garage sale. :-( But my mom is going to be here, and a babysitter for the little man, and I have some great friends who have volunteered to come over and help while Randy and I are gone. The crazy thing though, is that Randy's appt. is at 9, and mine is at 10. I definately am not going to wait an hour, so two trips here we go!! That way our help doesn't have to stay too long. The get there when I leave 9:15ish, and leave when Randy gets back hopefully no later than 10:30. Things are just moving right along, I know this is meant to be. The delagation is meeting right now, so praying for smooth talks between the two countries.

Paka,
Randy, Denise, and Camden

1 comment:

  1. your family is inspiring me to look into adoption.... best of luck to you all

    ReplyDelete