Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dossier 1....

Is in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that feels good to say. We just spent 2 hours in Kinko's making copies of our Dossier 1 and then recopying all the ones that messed up!! Good thing Kinko's has a refund policy for messed up copies. We didn't notice right off the bat so we had like 51 copies that we had to redo. Oh well, that is a load off our shoulders, along with quite a bit of money too. It is so worth it though. I can't wait until we get a referral. I know it is still many months away, but I am excited.

Paka,
Randy, Denise, and Camden

5 comments:

  1. Kinko's/FedEx...my home away from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found us on our blog! Welcome to the wonderful world of adopting from Russia. Get ready for the ride of your life! The adoption blog community is a wonderful resource- I would love to help you in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I remember that as a huge relief getting all of that paperwork submitted! BTW...I found your blog from FTIA. I am a fellow Russian adopter so feel free to look at mine. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting your Dossier #1 DONE!!! It is a great feeling isn't it!!! As Sarah said.....Get ready for the ride of your life - it is wild and crazy but is worth every single second!!! Looking forward to hearing more good news soon!

    ReplyDelete