Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 17, 2012

Taxes

So we decided to use a CPA to do our taxes this year since we were filing for the adoption tax credit this year.  We "did" them on our online tax software that we always use, just for reference and when the CPA did ours we were within $50 of our # on Federal, but he got us a lot more on our state refund that I had gotten.  So hopefully within the next few months we will get our refund.  We were told to expect a 2-3 month wait since the refundability portion is so scrutinized now adays.  My wonderful friend watched the kids for me so I could go without dragging kids with me, and Dasha did great.  That was the first time that I had left her other than the nursery so that is a big plus!  The best part was though when we were done with our taxes the CPA asked if he could pray over us and our family.  What a great guy!

Dasha has her CAT scan next Tuesday, and we will get the results of that on Thursday and other than more shots we are DONE with the doctor after that!  WAHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment