Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Frustration

So I have been trying to reach our agency all week.  Granted it has only been three days, but they only are open 4 days a week.  I just have a simple, but important question to ask them about our I-171H.  As I have mentioned previously, our coordinator has been gone for the past 5 weeks, she will be back in the office on Monday.  The lady covering for her is who I have been trying to contact.  Every time I call she is on the phone, so I leave a message asking her to call me back.  No call back, so today I sent an email to her, our coordinator, and the director of the agency, first of all asking my question, and second, expressing my disappointment on not receiving a phone call, etc.  Surprise, Surprise, no email response back yet.  Tomorrow is their last work day for the week, they are closed on Fridays, so we will see if I get anything.  I know a lot of companies have a policy on a certain time frame that they have to either call or email back, my school district was 24 hours.  Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow.  Knowing my luck they will call while Camden and I are at swim lessons, in the FREEZING water!  It has been so beautiful out, 78 and sunny, but it makes for a miserable time in the water because it is so cool, Camden freezes to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment