Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 24, 2011

Floating in the Breeze

So after my last post I was feeling like I was in Limbo.  I even called and spoke to another agency about switching.  This agency told me that most likely they could get me a referral for a GIRL by late fall, there wouldn't be much to switch, but their Russia fees are significantly more than our current agency.  Randy and I haven't had a chance to really talk about them yet, but today I got a call from the director of our agency and he sincerely apologized for no one calling or email me back.  So now I am not so upset with our agency and still want to give them a chance, but I am still on the fence.  I think I will wait a few more weeks and see what happens, but I do have a great option.

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to be working with an agency that only works M-R, we are dealing with the same thing. Perhaps it's the same agency? :) I'm glad you got some feedback. I can empathize, it's difficult to know what to do when it comes to agencies. HUGE leap of faith. Hoping things will get back on track for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your 4th of July at the lake and pray about what God would have you do. Sometimes time provides the perspective. Waiting a few weeks seems like a reasonable plan. Reine

    ReplyDelete