Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Another Anniversary

Yes, another one!  There are only 2 more.  Don't worry I won't do this every year, just the first year as I feel we all celebrate the first year of a child's life a little more than other birthdays.  I have never met anyone who didn't throw their 1 year old a huge party to celebrate that feat, since we don't get the 1st birthday, we get the first year together. 

 
Well our anniversary today is DA day.  On Dec. 2nd 2011 the judge came back and literally said "DA!"  We were officially a family of 4.  It was a bittersweet day for me.  I was happy because we had been granted the custody of a beautiful little girl, and it was sad that our fun family of 3 was no more.  I would not change it for anything though.  We have definitely had our ups and downs, but we are on a steady uphill track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment