OK blogger buddies, we need advice. A few weeks ago I mentioned how our home study agency was put on the dreaded "blacklist". So our agency has been stalling with doing our update because they want to know what the issue actually is, but our home study expires April 14th and we have to do fingerprints etc. So we finally called today to see what we need to do, switch, stay, or what. They stated that they got a response back from Russia on what the issue is, problem is, it is in Russian! Got to get it translated. So they still don't know what the issue is. So by the end of this week Randy and I need to decide if we need to switch agencies. Even if they fix the problem, they will technically be on the "list" until the new one comes out, which could be six months or so. With our wait it really doesn't matter much, but if it is something they can't fix, then we have to switch. We either switch now, and risk that agency going on the blacklist and having to deal with that drama, or stick with our agency, pay for the update, and then possibly switching later if the problem can't be fix, which will cost us some money, not tons, but some.
What would you do if you were in our shoes?? All advice will be taken!
Summer is winding up.
1 day ago