Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I love getting the Mail

Yeah I know, that sounds crazy right, but I really do. Randy thinks I am crazy that I like getting it, usually if he is home and I am not, he doesn't go get it, because he knows I like to get it. I just love going and finding a surprise in it. It hardly ever happens but it does happen sometimes. Usually though all we get is junk mail. We only get 1 bill a month, our electric bill so our mailbox is usually a disappointment.

Well not today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT OUR 171-H IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am a little excited. After the phone calls we have had with the guy approving our application I was about ready to call our Senator to get some action done. We got it though, I am so happy.

Also we had a nice extra envelope from some awesome people that I grew up with and they made a donation to our adoption. That is amazing. God does provide. Thanks so much. I really need to get my thank you cards done. I need to send them out for all the people who donated stuff to our garage sale, and a few other things. Thanks again.

Yeah, I love getting the mail!!!


Also, the timeline for our application was, we sent it in on April 14th, our fingerprints were on May 21st and we received it today June 30th. So total timeline is 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days! Kinda cool, 2,2,2. Yes I know I am corny too.
Paka,
Randy, Denise, and Camden

3 comments: