Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 4, 2010

1 Year Ago...

I never would of dreamt that 1 year ago we would be on this journey that we are on. Last June 4th we left KC for a 17 day 5,000 mile RV trip with our little man with dreams of expanding our family. We went to 5 National Parks, visited family in UT, and CA, and had an amazing adventure. For those of you who know me, knows I hate to be in the car especially for long drives, but let me tell you, RVing is the way to go! I am attaching some pictures of our adventures.

To keep this adoption related, :-) for those who have finished their adoption, or are almost finished, how did you all finance your adoption? Fundraisers, extra hours, loans. We want to cash flow this, no loans, but I am curious as to what others have done before us. I have racked my brain and I am out of ideas now. If you could help that would be awesome!

This is Camden in the RV. He was such a good little boy! Strapped into his car seat sometimes 8 or 9 hours a day traveling!


We are hiking the Narrows in Zion National Park. That backpack was amazing and Camden loved it!


Sitting in front of Lower Yosemite Falls! Love Yosemite National Park.


Hiking to the Natural Arch in Arches National Park in Moab, UT!

No comments:

Post a Comment