Ok, I stated in a previous post that I would list all the things that we had to do in order to get ready for our home study, well, here you go.
1. Three different applications, along with a face-to-face meeting.
2. Read 3 different books on adoption.
3. Autobiography, just finished mine, it was 7 pages long. Randy hasn't started yet.
4. Criminal Check with local area.
5. Child abuse check with the state of KS.
6. KBI Check, of all criminal activity.
7. Employment Verifications
8. 6 letters of Reference
9. Both of us get a basic physical with our doctors. Camden has to have a TB test.
10. Preference Questionnaire, what we want in a child.
11. Birth Certificates
12. Marriage Certificates.
13. Copy of our driver's licenses.
14. Copy of our Social Security Cards.
15. Income Tax Returns
17. Proof of Medical Insurance
18. Photo's of Family and home
19. Take 2 online classes.
20. Attend an all day seminar.
Hmmm... Only 20 things, and that is just the homestudy! Wait until we get to the dossier!
So long for now.
Randy, Denise, and Camden
The blessing of friends!
4 days ago