Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 1, 2012

Diary of a bad Blogger!

It would start with some excuses, a tale or two of why I haven't able to blog, and there are some, but overall I just haven't felt the urge to blog, and not a lot has been going on to talk about and share.

Just a quick recap of the past month, the kids LOVE school, I am talking LOVE in all CAPS, jumping up and down in the morning with excitement love school.  Camden has improved so much in the past month it is astounding.  Dasha also is doing really well, she love to show me circle, and other things that she is learning.  I am taking full advantage of my 5 hours a day that they are both gone on Tuesdays and Thursdays to get homework done and get caught up on the house.  It is in need of some serious TLC. 

This past weekend the kids, dog and I loaded up the car to head down to Wichita for a family get-together and air show.  This was probably the last time that I will sleep at my childhood home as my parents are moving in 3 months and retiring down at the lake.  The majority of my extended family have never met Dasha so it was a perfect time for a party!

 4 Generations of Women
 
 4 Generations: My Grandmother, Mom, Sister and her boys and Me and my kids
 
 Dasha's Great Uncle George
 
 Cousins having fun
 
Being silly
 
 
I will try to be a little more efficient on my updating from now on but no guarantees!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your family look so similar! Strong genes! LOL Dasha is growing so much too. And I wrote the book on being a bad blogger!!

    ReplyDelete