Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Update

Here we are, another Wednesday!  We have had company in the past few weeks so life has been very busy.  Randy's friend from California came to visit on their way through to visit family, and Randy's mom and her husband are here right now while they are on their way back to Florida from California. 

Camden finally had an appt. with a G.I. yesterday and we have a plan in process, it is going to be a long process, but I feel positive about this.  The kids start school in 2 weeks!  Oh my goodness I am so excited that I am going to get a few hours to myself twice a week.  Now don't take that the wrong way, I love my kids, but I literally haven't been away from Camden for more than 5 hours in a day since we got home in December and Dasha 2 hours.  I need a break!!!  Camden is going to go to school 4 days a week, 5 hours a day, and Dasha is going to go 2 days a week, 5 hours a day.

I am taking 2 classes this fall, one was supposed to be online but there wasn't enough people in the class so it got canceled and all that was left was an on campus class, so once a week, I will truck myself down to the college for class.  Randy is taking 3 classes, working on his Bachelors of Nursing.

Though the big news of the day is Dasha is potty-trained during the day!  We can't make it at night, but during the day she is completely potty trained.  I am so stoked about this!  Now I don't trust her to tell other people, so during church, and gymnastics we wear a pull-up, but no accidents at all.  Also when school starts up she is going to wear pull-ups until she is comfortable telling her teacher that she needs to potty.  She doesn't talk to people that she doesn't know, so I think it will take a few weeks until she is comfortable telling her teacher. 

We also changed gyms, the gym that we were in only offered a dance/gymnastics combo class.  Dasha HATED the dance portion and cried the whole 30 minutes, but loved the gymnastics portion.  So I found a gym that only offered gymnastics, and she LOVES it!  Also took a while to find one that took 2 year olds.  Most wanted them to be 3 and fully potty trained.  Though it is further away, we like it much better.

Have you all been enjoying the Olympics?  I have been a true Olympic Junkie, love it.  Plus we have 2 countries to cheer for!

No comments:

Post a Comment