Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer so far

I don't know about you all but we are in the middle of one of the worst droughts in about 30 years here.  It is so hot and dry.  We have tried to be out and about, and we did swimming lessons, played in the sprinklers, and the kids and I went to the lake.  Hope you enjoy!  The pictures of Dasha's swimming lessons were taken by Camden.  I think he did a very good job!

 Trying to eat the water!
 Camden floating
 Dasha's lessons!
 Tubing man!
 Wasn't too sure about this, but finally got a smile out of her!
 We tried skiing once..that was it.
 Birthday cake for Camden

 Really wasn't a fan!
Setting off smoke bombs for the 4th!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. I'm with you on the hot, dry, and miserable. I hear there's rain coming this weekend...and a cool down. So, fingers crossed, you'll get the same.

    ReplyDelete