Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The time has come...

To say goodbye.  Not really sure who still reads this blog, but I have lost my desire to blog anymore.  As we get busier with the kids schedules, sitting and writing about it just seems to take a back seat anymore.  I am not shutting the blog down, but unless something major happens in our live, I probably won't be updating anymore.  I will leave it open for people who are in the adoption process, and who knows maybe one day Russia will open back up and it will be a helping tool for some family.  So for those of you who still read, and I "know" who you are, friend me on FB, under Denise Boothe Denson.  I must "know" you from the blogging world, before I will add you, but you will see my adorable kids there.  If you are a random reader though, please don't be offended if I don't add you.  Just to protect my kids and our somewhat privacy.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I'll miss you here. . .but I'll try to find you there! I think I've seen you on one of "our" sites. . . : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you in "secret" for a long long time, and will be sad to see you "go".
    I wish the very best for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging got old for me too! I do love to read everyone else's though :) I just used a website to print out my whole blog. I'm so glad I have it in my hands in case blogspot ever blow up!!! Enjoy your cute kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly understand!! I have found myself contemplating ditching the family blog as I feel compelled to use my time in other outlets. (I guess I already have since I haven't updated squat in over a month! LOL) I will definitely look you up on facebook although I am not a frequent user there. I have enjoyed meeting you over the last few years and certainly call you one of my "cyber" friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The service and personal attention we received from Mr Pedro was exceptional and beyond what we were expecting! His knowledge of the local and national market and his commitment in finding us the best rate helped us in our search for our dream home. As first time home buyers everything was new to us and the most important thing we wanted was someone we could trust. He was there for us every step of the way. I'm glad we chose his services and would recommend Mr Pedro to anyone buying a home or expanding his / her business with an affordable loan rate in return.”
    Contact Pedro a loan officer
    Email : pedroloanss@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1-8632310632.

    ReplyDelete